Saturday, December 21, 2013

Holiday greetings

As I've been so poor about sending holiday greetings this year -- or communicating in general -- I decided to send other people's holiday greetings:

The Sneed family have too much time on their hands

The Holderness family have too much...something.  Eggnog, perhaps?

The Slade family card is cute, but the "making of" is even better (especially if you like to watch cats falling from the ceiling)

One London building turned itself into a Christmas tree

Another turned its shopfront into a boys' choir

The worst neighbor in the world

This game brings new meaning to the term "tossing cookies" (use the arrow keys/space bar)

And, of course, the annual Jib Jab 2013 year in review

As for me, I don't have much to report -- same job, same flat, same car -- although I am looking to change all that in the new year.  I might be a little wiser, or just a little closer to senility, depending on your viewpoint.  I'll be at Limmud over the holidays and in New Zealand in a couple of weeks.  (I'm also going to Dublin next month but that doesn't sound nearly as cool.) 

At the risk of sounding hackneyed, I hope everyone has a lovely holiday--regardless of your persuasion--and a great new year.  Or, as my Welsh co-worker just taught me, Nadolig LLawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Da. (Which just reinforced my belief that the Welsh language was made up by a 2 year old.)

No comments: