Saturday, June 22, 2013

Places to go

I think I posted these before, but I couldn't find them in the 10 seconds I looked, so here they are again.

Places I've been
Places to go

The sad part is, for an American I'm quite well travelled, but for a European I'm quite pathetic.  Even worse, the more places I see, the more I want to see, so "Places to go" will never get smaller!  Not that I'm helping--my next six trips are all to places I've been before.

Places I want to go, in no particular order:
  • Mojácar, Spain
  • Istanbul
  • Moscow
  • Cairo
  • Sydney
  • Kerala
  • Yellowstone
  • Victoria, BC
  • Athens
  • Black Forest
  • Dublin
  • Norway (Aurora Borealis/fjords)
  • Mount Rushmore
  • Inside Passage
  • Galápagos Islands
  • Taj Mahal
  • Machu Picchu
  • Beijing/Great Wall
  • Fallingwater
  • Bar Harbor, ME
  • Giant's Causeway
  • Havana
  • Tokyo
  • Bilbao, Spain
  • Nicosia
  • Sainte-Chapelle
  • Lewes, East Sussex (bonfire night)
  • Marrakech
  • New Zealand
  • Quebec
  • Belize City
  • Rio de Janeiro
  • Bangkok
  • Shanghai
  • Kowloon
  • Taiwan
  • Dubai
  • Vienna
  • Austria
  • Florence
  • Berlin
  • Krakow
  • Budapest
  • Walt Disney World
  • Mauritius
  • Madagascar  
  • Kruger National Park
  • Tunisia
  • Nice
  • Iceland  
  • Hyderabad
  • Malta
  • Andalucia
  • Seville
  • Melbourne
  • Trans Siberian Railway

 

No comments: